Revel in the Luxurious Beachfront Sanctuary – Habtoor Grand Residences in Dubai Marina

Revel in the Luxurious Beachfront Sanctuary – Habtoor Grand Residences in Dubai Marina

2-4 BR
2,023 to 6,738 Sq. Ft.

At Habtoor Grand Residences in Dubai Marina, comfort, style, and a variety of finely designed facilities are perfectly combined to embrace the spirit of a beachside urban lifestyle. Habtoor Grand Residences apartments, townhouses, and penthouses are the quintessential home element for families who are keen on sensational sea views. One of the first things that residents will come to notice about the apartment tower is the amazing views of the Palm Jumeirah which is hard to miss.

Our Experts will Get in Touch with you Shortly! Stay Tuned

Habtoor Grand Residences by Al Habtoor Group

Habtoor Grand Residences is the latest addition developed by one of the leading real estate developers, Al Habtoor Group that combines high-quality craftsmanship and adventurous architectural design strategy with the building tower showcasing a slender ratio in appearance.

The sky-rising Habtoor Grand Residences boasts a dazzling selection of beautifully crafted homes on 50-floor levels, catering to a diverse range of needs with its 2,3, 4-bedroom apartments ranging from 2,023 sq. ft to 4,291 sq. ft, and 3-4-bedroom townhouses and penthouses with spacious units ranging from 2,863 sq. ft. to 6,738 sq. ft.

Each property exudes an airy look and feel due to its spacious layout and expansive views of the wondrous man-made island, Palm Jumeirah, and its neighbourhood.

Revel in the Luxurious Beachfront Sanctuary – Habtoor Grand Residences in Dubai Marina

Advantages of Investing in Habtoor Grand Residences

Potential investors looking to get into the Dubai real estate market have a good chance with an attractive payment plan. One may opt for a 60/40 payment plan to cover the outstanding balance of Habtoor Grand Residences, which boasts an attractive starting price of AED 11,000,000.

A payment of 60% is mandatory for investors at the time of construction. Thereafter, the remaining 40% is due upon completion and transfer of ownership.

The turnover of Habtoor Grand Residences in Dubai Marina is currently set for the first quarter of 2027. Investors have a promising potential for lucrative returns with a yearly profit on investment between 7%.



There is a modern rooftop pool for residents to enjoy, as well as plenty of parking. Residents will also have access to a full health center, CCTV cameras, round-the-clock security, EV charging stations for their vehicles, and a guest reception that will take care of all their needs and requirements. Elevators will operate at a rapid pace.

With so many individually owned restaurants and cafes, there will be much to enjoy, including an extensive selection of dine-in or quick takeaway alternatives.

Floor plan design

Habtoor Grand Residence Floor Plans

Habtoor Grand Residence Location

One of the latest developments in the area’s wealthiest neighbourhoods, it takes delight in being a part of it. If homeowners feel like exploring the surroundings, there are many tourist attractions to take into consideration, and it’s only a short commute to the Jumeirah Beach Residence.

Some of the most popular attractions are The Walk JBR (10 minutes), Burj Al Arab (20 minutes), Palm Jumeirah (15 minutes), Bluewater Island (20 minutes), and Dubai Mall (25 minutes) by car.

Easy & Flexible Payment Plan

Down Payment
During Construction
On Completion

Contact Us To Know More About Habtoor Grand Residences for Sale in Dubai Marina

Are you also looking for the most iconic apartments and penthouses near Dubai’s most ambitious development project the Palm Jumeirah? Habtoor Residences in the coveted area of the Dubai Marina beach community is the best option for you and offers great deals.

We have access to the latest off-plan developments, our expert agents can help you find the ideal property to meet your needs as well as your finances. With our full guidance, you can take advantage of the high potential for return on investment in the off-plan property offers.

Other Properties by Al Habtoor

Similar Properties

Stay Informed and Act Smart!

Subscribe to our Daily, Weekly and Monthly Newsletters, Expert Advice and Latest Launch with Zero Spam, Unsubscribe Anytime.